Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Sunday, May 18, 2008

May Day







McMinnville had its official celebration of Spring, our "May Day" celebration, yesterday.
It started out a little bit chilly outside but by the time festivities got started it was really nice out. The best part of the celebration every year is the May pole girls and their performance around the May pole.
When I was in the 6th grade I was a May Pole Girl along with a bunch of my friends, so it's always fun to see the new groups of girls every year.
Several of our customers were May pole girls this year so mom and I left dad at the shop and headed downtown to the Black House to watch them perform. They did great!

1 comment:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

That is too cool! I wanna live there!