Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Dance!!!

I finished my last final of the semester at 7:45 tonight and so began my summer (two straight hours of writing and analyzing and more writing)...only one semester left! Seth jokes that for me any sort of "break" from school just means more real work for me...I can't help it though...there's so much stuff to do when I get the chance to "breathe" and I love every minute of the not school related stuff! I might need a neck massage before I start all of this "fun" work though...finals tend to leave me scrunched up and neck-achey (hint hint Seth!).

With that in mind, I start my internship with River Park Hospital's marketing department tomorrow and then Friday I leave for a weekend at Junior Auxiliary's Annual Education Conference in Birmingham, Alabama with some of my J.A. sisters! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

ellaandmommy said...

Hey Ashley,
I came in the store today and left you a note about a little something I want for Ella Claire's 6 months pictures. Let me know if you have any luck finding it. Thanks.
Lindsey Matheny