Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Friday, May 16, 2008

Small Wonders...

Mom and Dad accidentally locked me out of the house the other day. They went for their daily walk around the neighborhood and when I got home I didn't have my house key on me. So I walked around to the back yard to wait for them to get back. I had a book in my purse and it was pretty outside, so I didn't mind. Upon walking into the back yard, though, I was greeted by the smell of honeysuckles...I LOVE honeysuckles!

(Here's a close up and a super close up of the "honey" droplet from the honeysuckle)
I had my camera with me as well and I thought this would be a great time to test out my super close up lens. So here are just a few of the pictures I took. Happy Spring everyone!

(Here is my Croc ad...LOL: I had stepped in spearmint while I was taking pictures. I smelled it before I saw it....)


(Lady Bug)

(Hibiscus)

(Not a lady bug, but cool looking I thought)

No comments: