Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Bobby Ray's Spring Craft Fair

March 8th is the Spring Craft Fair at Bobby Ray Elementary and I will have a booth there to promote my facepainting "hobby". I've been facepainting at parties and for fundraisers and other events for several years now...but I'm hoping to start really getting out there and trying to schedule a lot more parties and events in the months to come.
Below is a much more elaborate facepainting than I usually do...this is what comes out of sitting at Relay for Life till 3 in the morning, though (and having a really great and supportive boyfriend)! I'll try to post more birthday-party-specific facepaintings when I find them...



My friend Veola, who is known for her very cute christmas ornaments, Santa letters and Easter Bunny letters, will also be setting up with me to show off her cute designs...she really has so many cute ideas in her head, who knows what she will show up to the craft fair with?



It should be a whole lot of fun. I'll post more info in the next week or so about the craft fair and about what's developing with both mine and Veola's "hobbies"...

No comments: