Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Funny Story...

These little Winnie-the-Pooh toddler cups were very popular when I was little....and now they're back! We have a few of them and I'm so excited! They're perfect for little hands and oh so vintage! My favorite part is the inside of the cup, where there is a little figure of Pooh Bear in the bottom!
Vicki Spivey, over at The Station-Pure Art, is my best friend Monroe's mom. She had a couple of these when Monroe and I were little and in order to get us to drink all of our juice...she would tell us, "Drink up quickly or Pooh will drown!" I look back now and think, "Hey, that's a little morbid." LOL...oh well! It worked! and I have warm memories because of it anyway!

No comments: