Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Monday, February 18, 2008

Fit for a Princess...

This door knob sign is one of our newest arrivals and it will make a great gift for the princess in your life. It is cutesy but can also be kind of stylish...I can really see this working for almost any age girl. I can even personalize it for you!
According to my mom, they told her at Market that this door-hanger was featured in the movie Enchanted...I can't find that screencap online, but you can bet as soon as the movie is out on DVD that I will get it and check! Princesses do seem to be bigger than ever right now...there are so many of US around right now!
I think the Easter Bunny should really take note of this...I'm sure many of our little girls will be wanting this in their Easter baskets!

No comments: