Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Brad Paisley

For my Valentine's Day present, Seth got us tickets to the Brad Paisley concert last night in Nashville. We both really like Brad's music and we were not dissapointed by the show! It was such a good performance and we had so much fun! Brad is such a talented musician. Here are some pics I took during the show.

We got to see two mini concerts before Brad's set. Chuck Wicks was the first performer. He sings the song "Stealing Cinderella", a song that always makes me cry. He's very pretty and we got to meet him after the show. He signed my cowboy hat and Seth took my picture with him; sorry the picture is sort of blurry, my camera's batteries were dying and wasn't working the way we wanted it to.

Rodney Adkins was the second performer. He sings the song "Watching You", "Going through Hell" and "Cleaning this Gun". I really like his music. At the end of his set his little boy ran out onto the stage, Rodney put him on his shoulders and they waved at the crowd....so cute!


No comments: