Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Cheese!

Little Miss Halle was in the shop the other day entertaining us like she usually does. We had just gotten in a new shipment of our Bearington Company stuffed animals and accessories and Halle was testing it all out. She fell in love with the GIANT ballerina bunny rabbit and so I pulled out my camera and snapped a few shots of her while she played. I got self-conscious after a minute after it hit me that Julie was watching me take pictures and I'm nowhere near professional! Julie didn't make fun of me though...and I think Halle makes any photographer look good!


You can definately tell that Halle goes with her mommy when she does photo shoots. After a few pictures at the table, Halle stands up and says "How about this? Let's go over here and I'll pose." So funny!
Halle is the daughter of John and Julie LaForte...go check out Julie's blog and answer me this; could a little girl look any more like her daddy? I can see a little bit of Julie in there, especially in the personality, but really, she's a little John LaForte with long hair! Thanks for being such great customers LaFortes!

No comments: