Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Monday, February 11, 2008

Cretes and Capris

I don't have pictures yet, but I will post them sometime tomorrow or Wednesday.

Today we got in the Crete and the Capri flip flops.
The Men's (Crete) sizes start at men's 6 (women's 8) and go all the way up to men's 13.

The Women's Capris are in all the regular sizes. Come in quick because I don't think I'll get a chance to reorder for awhile and these will go fast. We ran out really quickly last summer and in my opinion, the styles last year weren't as cute as these!

If you just can't wait till I post the pics, come on in to the store this week and see them!

It's cruise time everyone, you need a pair now!

No comments: