Contact Us

Located in McMinnville's Plaza Shopping Center

1100 Smithville Highway, Suite 127A McMinnville, TN 37110 (931)473-7006

Visit us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AshleysAtticMcMinnville

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Pandapple...

As most of you know, Hello Kitty and all of her friends have definately grown up. While they still have themes and characters focused on little kids, they definately focus quite a few styles and themes for bigger kids. They focus alot of their stuff towards high school and college aged girls.....
I had honestly thought that Pandapple would be more geared towards the younger girls BUT I saw a girl in Peck Hall at MTSU on Monday with this book bag slung over her shoulder! I just thought I would share that with y'all. I like to report sightings of our products but I figured just posting a picture of the backpack by itself would be easier than digging out my phone to take a picture and then getting the girl's permission and risk creeping her out with a, "can I put your picture on my website?" Haha...
We'll be seeing our Sanrio rep, John Fox, on Friday. So if you have any requests for us to order something special, now is the time to check with us and see if we actually can order it.

No comments: